JVC released its latest high-quality imaging digital cinema projector, DLA-SH7NLG. The projector has 5000 ANSI lumens brightness, a widescreen 17:...
JVC released its latest high-quality imaging digital cinema projector, DLA-SH7NLG. The projector has 5000 ANSI lumens brightness, a widescreen 17:10 aspect ratio, a 10,000:1 contrast ratio and a large 4K HD (4,096 x 2,400) resolution. JVC has included a standard lens, but they have also several optional lenses available. To ensure that the SH7NLG is displaying the best quality images, JVC has also included six test patterns and three gamma tables to help the operator tweak the display. JVC is shipping this projector now through their website. JVC DLA-SH7NLG retails for $150000.
DLA-SH7NLG Main features:
- 4096×2400 Pixels (11%m ore Vertical Resolution & Pixels than other 4K devices)
- 3 Active Matrix D-ILA Devices(1.27? Diag)
- Light Output: 5000 ANSI Lumens (2-lamps)
- Contrast Ratio >10,000:1 (typical)
- Dual 330W UHP Lamps, Single or Dual Lamp Operation
- RGB Convergence in 1/10 pixel increments
- Input via 4xDVI-D, Dual Link Communication – 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232C, USB
- Noise Level 34dB (A) at 78.8″/2m (0-26°C, 32-79°F)
- Net Weight (less lens): 50.0kg/110lbs